Sunday 8 December 2013

Assignment 3 Colour me - Part 1

What colour to choose?
 Encouraged by the fruit rainbow I found researching for the fruit and veg project I made my own using found objects in the house. I then tried applying a few effects from the Paintshop tools




I then thought about the colours and decided on purple because of the poem "Warning" by Jenny Joseph which I am rather fond of.

To get myself started I gathered some purple objects and experimented with arrangements.




and effects
 I also tried laying the fabric so that it spelt purple
which is difficult and becomes a lot harder to read when photographed so I tried some computer manipulation



I also used the magic want tool to lift some of the fabric
 which can be cut and pasted to make lettering

 and tessellated
 
None of which has any meaning.....

No comments: