Monday 27 December 2010

Assignment 2 Point of Sale Display - Summer


It's winter and snowy and summer is a bit of a distant memory. To remind myself I bought some strawberries









 I liked the effect of the coloured pencil on red paper but thought the group should involve a sliced strawberry. I find it difficult to arrange still life to my satisfaction, "found" groups always look more realistic, but I guess for this brief it wasn't necessary to create realistic grouping as the image needs to be eyecatching and needs to sell the product so something that jars a bit could work better as long as it still looks edible.


I'm not sure that this arrangement works as well as the earlier ones. Maybe a bit too busy?

Possibly this is better but it may loose something by being cropped. 

No comments: