Saturday 18 October 2014

Warm up - temporary drawings

I started with a bit of a blank on this but when I got going there were so many opportunities


Drawing with the hoover in the dog hairs on the carpet

and in the dust under the TV.....



and other dust drawings. Housework has never been so fun :-)
Not sure whether this will upload ok but I drew in the duckweed on the pond
So temporary it was hard to photograph
Spare white chocolate from a piping bag dropped into water


Bleach dropped into the sink to get rid of the tea stains. I'd never noticed before how the plug looks like an eye
The lead of the hoover, I see two people, probably sitting on a bus - not sure I should tell you that
Dripping ink into water in the now clean sink

I wanted to draw on the steamed up mirror in the bathroom too but I couldn't get it to steam up. I didn't do the torch/sparklers outside as I haven't got anyone around to film them but I will be buying sparklers for firework night to play
This is drawing as we did when we were kids and weren't precious about it, kids have no cares about permanence or being right. I found it hard not to make real things with my drawing, not because I've been conditioned to copy things but because I like to

No comments: