Sunday 8 March 2015

Exercise 2 - Angular perspective

My first drawing was the flats at the front of my house
 The verticals aren't vertical and when I add the lines everything is way off
I found an old pub on the edge of town but in retrospect it's not at enough of an angle

The lines are a bit better but the house in the background is wonky although it does sit on the perspective lines.
This is a building in the industrial area which I thought looked better but the lines are all out on it too
I decided to redraw it at home finding the perspective lines as I went along
I had some difficulties with the diamond windows in the front and the receding parts of the building look a bit extreme but otherwise I think it's a better effort. Encouraged by this I went back to my first drawing and repeated that too
Not so good, I'm still having some problems with the windows and my vertical lines are all over the place

No comments: