Tuesday 25 February 2014

Assignment 4 Part 2

I've done some fiddling since last night
I'm not sure I'm happy with it but I think this is a bit better. What do you think?
Then magazines tend not to ptint articles on white paper so would this be better?
Amongst other things my tutor thinks the question mark graphic could be improved so
I did a bit of fiddling and I think this does look a lot better
 I wondered if a few lines make it easier to understand?

 and I did some experiments
but ultimately I think this is the best version
Whilst researching Type magazine I came across this title sequence for a film. Her Type magazine is good too.
Examples of typography and design magazines are difficult to find here in leafy Hertfordshire but I came across the website of Baseline Magazine

No comments: